If you have always wanted an infused cannabis food that was not dessert or sweet then this might be your answer.
This recipe I found in Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis, However I did make a few changes to the recipe.
- 1/4 cup Cannabis Infused Coconut-oil
- learn how to Infuse Cannabis into Oil or butter
- 1 TB Chopped Garlic
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (softened)
- 1 1/4 cups Parmesan cheese ( 1/4 of that set aside for topping)
- 2/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 2 TB Chopped Jalapenos
- 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 cup of Cannabis Fan leaf Fingers (cut each finger off each leaves off discard steams)
- Replace Cannabis fan leaf fingers with Kale or Spinach if unable to acquire fan leaves.
- 1 cup frozen thawed and drained Spinach. (next time I make this I’m going to try with fresh spinach)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Canned Artichoke-hearts
- Pinch of Nutmeg
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
Pre Heat oven to 325F degrees.
While the oven preheats melt cannabis coconut oil on low heat in a sauces pan. Add Garlic and cook for two minutes.Remove from heat and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl Blend together Mayo, Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, artichokes, spinach, Jalapenos, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Once well blended add in Spinach and Cannabis Fan leaf fingers. Mix well then add in the cannabis coconut oil and garlic you set aside. Bend for 1-3 minutes.
Pour into a 1.5 pint bread glass bread pan.
In a separate bowl mix together the remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Then top the dip with it.
Cook for 20-30 Minutes or until golden brown.
(optional: Broil top for 2 minutes to crisp top)
This recipe makes 4 cups. The recommended serving size is 1/3 cup. Although I found that I needed to eat 2/3 cups to equal one of my cookies. That becomes a meal. So this recipe is nice for an occasional change up in medibles but not practical for everyday medication. None medical users might get more out of this recipe due to most non medical users having lower tolerances than your typical weekend users.
“Spread Cannabis Knowledge!”